1. This policy applies to Intelecom Solutions Inc. At Intelecom Solutions Inc., the security and integrity of our customers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level communication services they expect.
2. Intelecom Solutions Inc. privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and where applicable with the privacy rules established by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).
3. Intelecom Solutions Inc. has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers’ personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, Intelecom Solutions Inc.’ employees receive privacy training and must comply with Intelecom Solutions Inc. privacy practices as a condition of employment.
4. Personal information collected by Intelecom Solutions Inc. is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints.
5. At Intelecom Solutions Inc., we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
6. To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
7. To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Intelecom Solutions Inc. and its agents, dealers and related companies;
– To manage and develop Intelecom Solutions Inc. business and operations;
– To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
– To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
8. Intelecom Solutions Inc. does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Intelecom Solutions Inc. retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
9. Intelecom Solutions Inc. informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
10. Intelecom Solutions Inc. ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.